Looking for ways to improve Classroom Management in your elementary classroom? The bundle of classroom management resources provides the products to help you do just that. These products have been implemented and created by real teachers.
The Simply Organized Classroom eBook ($12) is a resource created for teachers looking to improve their classroom organization and management. Included in the ebook are chapters on:
- Classroom Organization
- Classroom Decor and Set Up ideas
- Behavior Management Plans
- How to Establish Routines
- First Year Teacher- How to Get Started in a New School Year
- Tips on Dealing with Other Teachers
- A workbook to support you as you work through the ebook
Behavior Management Economic System ($15) is a researched program to improve behavior and teach money management skills. Included in the system is:
- Week by week implementation plan for grades k-6
- Ideas for student rewards
- Additional Resources and Tips
- Activities to reinforce Financial Literacy
- Classroom money, checks, and check registers
- Surveys for student
Calm Down Strategies eBook ($7) is a simple ebook with 6 ideas on how to effectively calm down students in the middle of an escalated situation. Teachers can use this ebook as a way to problem-solve challenging situations with students.
What you get!
- 6 ideas for calming students down
- Encouragement on how best to do it
- Behavior Map for students
Resources combined equal $34 in value. More info on the products below.