Classroom Organization is crucial to the efficiency of your classroom and your teaching. Imagine the growth of your students when you can spend more time teaching and less time looking for where things are hiding!
The Classroom Organization Resources Bundle includes four of the top organizational products you need to get your classroom organized. Included in the resource is:
Classroom Organization Guidebook ($25) is your must have resource to organizing 20+ important areas in your classroom. In the guidebook you get:
- Pictures and recommendations for 20+ areas in the classroom
- Ideas and suggestions from real classrooms and real teachers
- Action steps list at the end of each section helping you prioritize your organizing efforts
- List of recommended resources (bins, folders, caddies, etc.) you can use to organize your classrooms
Organize Your Utable Resource ($8) will help you clean, organize, and maintain any desk space (or cluttered space!) in your classroom.
- Easy action steps to begin immediately
- Pictures along the way for visual support
- Routines to maintain the organization
The Simply Organized Classroom eBook ($12) is a resource created for teachers looking to improve their classroom organization and management. Included in the ebook are chapters on:
- Classroom Organization
- Classroom Decor and Set Up ideas
- Behavior Management Plans
- How to Establish Routines
- First Year Teacher- How to Get Started in a New School Year
- Tips on Dealing with Other Teachers
- A workbook to support you as you work through the ebook
The Paper Organization Guide ($4) walks you through the steps you need to manage student papers in your classroom.
- Step by step pictures and instructions on how to organize your papers
- Brainstorming sheet to help you work through the areas you need to organize
- Additional videos and resources to help you
Products valued at $49