I help you clear the clutter and create an organized classroom
“I can’t thank you enough for not only taking the time to speak with me but for also sending me these thorough notes and pictures! I truly walked away from our conversation feeling more settled and I love having the notes and pictures to look back on.”
You Aren’t Alone…
- Are you tired of walking into a cluttered classroom each morning?
- How much time are you wasting by looking for things in your classroom because you don’t know where to find it?
- Have you tried DIYing your classroom organization only to lose your money and time?
“Oh my gosh, today using your tips 🙂 I started the grand task of organizing my cabinets. I just put in three hours and I’m almost done with the huge task! I came in with a plan and I feel calm and proud of the accomplishment. It was very satisfying seeing what I had and seeing what I don’t use. I actually tucked away a lot of materials so that I can introduce them properly and have it exciting throughout the year! Thank you for the tips and encouragement!”
How it Works
Fill out a short form with all your questions and needs.
I’ll create a simple and actionable organization plan for you.
Enjoy your organized, clutter-free, and cozy classroom!
You shouldn’t be spending all your free time in your classroom
Teaching is hard work. I know that because I’ve been there. You spend all your days teaching kids and then all your afternoons (and #tbh, your evenings) catching up on ALL the other things that go into teaching.
With an organized classroom you will save so much time, energy, and money. And who doesn’t love to get some of those things back?!?!
- No more spending time looking for things you can’t find
- No more wasting energy trying to figure out how to organize things
- No more spending money buying more stuff that you don’t actually need
Spend more time doing the things you love and less time at school
Ready to Organize Your Classroom?
- 3 weeks of email support
- Personalized tips for your specific problem areas
- Picture and/or video format sent via email
*Begins day of purchase
- 1-hour session + 1-week email follow up support
- Individualized support for your classroom needs
- Action plan for you to complete after our call
*Book 3 sessions and save 20%
- 30-minute consult call
- 4 hours of classroom organization support
- Continuing steps
*3 sessions starting at $1,500
“Since Kelly started working with me, my organizational skills in my classroom have improved 100%. I have a space for my lesson materials for each day of the week, organized by subject. I have completely reorganized my closets per Kelly’s advice and now I can find things without spending several minutes looking for what I need. My teaching has greatly improved because everything has a place and now I spend more time teaching than stressing because I can’t find something. My next organization to do is to re-organize my library the Kelly way making it easier for my students to find and manage our library books. Thanks Kelly!!!!”
You’ve Got Questions? I’ve got answers!
When can we work together?
Email coaching can be done at any time (as long as I’m in the office!). For virtual and in-person consulting, that will depend on my current consulting schedule.
Do you offer payment plans?
Payment plans are available for in-person organization services. Email coaching and virtual coaching must be paid-in-full prior to our meeting.
What if I want your help for multiple teachers at my school?
Eeek! Happy to help with this!!! I do have consulting packages for schools available. Just hit the “contact” button above and let’s chat.