Helping Teachers Create and Maintain Organized Classrooms
Kelly Jackson | The Simply Organized Teacher
Kelly is a former teacher of littles turned Classroom Organization Coach. She helps busy and overwhelmed teachers create organized, safe, and well-managed classrooms that facilitate effective learning for their students and more time for themselves.
She is a Texas girl living in Germany, running The Simply Organized Teacher and hosting The Simply Teach Podcast.
Kelly is dedicated to educating teachers on simple and practical ways to organize their classrooms that don’t break the bank.
Places Kelly has spoken:
- International Literacy Association 2014 Conference
- Hays CISD Launch 2017
- Ready, Set, Shine Professional Development 2017
- The Teacher Summer Reboot 2019
- The Total Teacher Summit 2019
- The Total Teacher Summit 2020
Have Kelly Speak on Your Stage
Classroom organization is more than just a pretty classroom. It’s your routines, systems, and management all seamlessly blended together. Learn how to plan for an organized classroom, ways to manage your classroom routines, and how to keep it organized in a way that lasts.
Other Possible Topics:
- Must-Have Classroom Organization Routines
- Organization for Certain Areas of the Classroom
- Tips for Setting Up a Classroom
- Organization Strategies for First-Year Teachers
Wanna see more?
Just a few places you can find Kelly online!
Ready to Connect?
Kelly is available for podcast speaking engagements as well as virtual presentations. (Available for in-person presentations summer of 2021.)
Please take a quick minute to fill out the form below!