This episode I am going to talk about some of my teacher favorites. These are things I am loving that help me with my self care and might be able to help you too! I am going to share 5 of my favorite classroom related things and then 5 personal things.
I’m excited about today’s podcast, it’s a bit different than my regularly scheduled episodes but I think it will be fun.
My Top 10 Teacher Favorites
I broke my favorites into classroom related things and personal life things because I think it’s important we also prioritize things that bring us joy!
Here, I am just sharing the products and where you can find out more info. If you want to hear me rave about them, you can listen to the podcast!
Some of the links I share here are affiliate links and I would greatly appreciate it if you used them when purchasing any of the products. Your purchase with my link costs you no extra money but helps to support The Simply Organized Teacher.
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Timer (here’s some help on how to manage time as a teacher!)
- Erin Condren Teacher Planner (Want lesson planning tips? Here you are!)
- Material Drawers and why I love them (okay, the actual drawers are in my Amazon shop)
- Flair Pens
- Teacher 4Things Tote (this would make a great teacher gift for a friend!)
- Mercy Candle Co (sign up for their email list, they are always emailing out when they have sales!)
- My PowerSheets Planner (Here is all the info I’ve put together on them!) The 2020 Collection is so pretty!!!
- Photography (Here is the bundle of photo courses I talked about)
- Essential Oils (Rocky Mountain Oils is the brand I use)
- Reading (Road Back to You, Taking Charge of Your Fertility, Do Loss…all the links are in my Amazon Shop)
I’d love for you to have a listen HERE. And I would especially love it if you shared it with your other teacher friends!!!
Connect with Kelly
Make sure you have subscribed to the email list to stay up to date with all things happening at The Simply Organized Teacher. As a thank you, you’ll get access to The Organizer’s Bin– a resource library with organization and management resources!
Until next time,
If you found this helpful, make sure to pin it to your Pinterest board so you can refer back to it or so other teachers can find it!